+7 812 644 53 498 800 333 02 05
(free call from the Russian regions)
Subject to availability
«Regina», St. Petersburg
Hotel «Regina», priced from 2300 rub., opened its doors to guests in 2004 in a new, modern buildingin a historic part of St. Petersburg, not far from Petrogradskaya, Chkalovskaya metro stations. The hotel’s contemporary design meshed easily with the city’s historic center, quickly becoming one of the most popular 3-star hotels in St. Petersburg. In 2009, the hotel was remodeled and its room inventory updated.
A stroll to the legendary Aurora cruiser and beyond to Peter and Paul Fortress, located within walking distance of the hotel, will leave you with unforgettable memories and transport you back to the history of revolutionary St. Petersburg.
The hotel’s proximity to the renowned Lenfilm studios gives the hotel the pleasure of accommodating famous Russian masters of the stage and screen.
At the service of our guests is a conference room capable of holding 20 people, outfitted with all of the necessary equipment and complete with underground parking. Each and every guest of Hotel «Regina» can expect a royal reception – after all, the hotel takes its name from the Latin term for «Regent», «Empress» – «Tsarina»!
Hotel «Regina» - everything you need for business and pleasure!
The hotel has 29 rooms.
- Winner «Travellers` Choice™ 2014» («Traveler's Choice 2014») in the category «Hotels at the best price».
- 2014 quality certificate TripAdvisor.
- Winner «Travellers` Choice™ 2015 («Traveler's Choice 2015») in the category «Hotels at the best price».
- 2015 quality certificate TripAdvisor.
- «101Hotels» quality certificate.
- 2017 quality certificate TripAdvisor.
- Winner «Travellers` Choice™ 2018 («Traveler's Choice 2018») in the category «Hotels at the best price».
- Gratitude for cooperation during the 2018 World Cup as a Match Accommodation partner
- Hotel rating 2019 according to Hotels.com web site